14 January 2008

Its a Blog Party! Winter Walk To Valentine's Day 1




Kristarae, my sweet friend at Blessings of An Herbwyfe is hosting a blog party! The theme of the party is "A Winter Walk To Valentine's Day" and the idea is to post pictures and brief thoughts that go with them about your daily life in the hibernation of winter. The goal is to post one picture each day between now and Valentine's Day. Now I don't know if I will be able to post every day, but I will make a valiant effort.

I will start out today with a less than stellar quality picture (sorry Axel, I love you but you can't take a picture to save your life and there is only so much magic I can do!) of Anja today as she begins her violin lessons! The lessons are offered through her school, once a week during school time. Anja has been begging for the better part of a year or more to take violin lessons so when they became available through school we jumped at the opportunity. She will be learning the Suzuki method, which I don't know much about at this point but am sure that will learn more very quickly. Its early days of course, but she came straight home to practice today and couldn't wait to tell me all about how they learned how to hold their instruments. I hope she continues to be so enthusiastic. And I hope that I have the tolerance for the shrieks and shrills that will be emanating from her while she learns. Either that or a good pair of earplugs.

1 comment:

Growing in the Green said...

BAH ...HAH....I had to lol at ole Axel and his picture skills....lol

Love ya mama