17 June 2008

We Found A House!!!

We looked at a house yesterday and it was abundantly clear almost immediately that this is THE house for our family! I had asked for it to be an obvious choice and that is exactly what was delivered. It is perfect in so many ways - the location, the floor plan (downstairs toilet!), the kitchen (big and open!), the size of the bedrooms, the owners are awesome people, it comes with as much furniture as we want(including a gorgeous kitchen table, and plenty of wardrobes)and it comes with one of the village allotments (established organinc/biodynamic)! Those things are nearly impossible to get without someone dying.

It all just seems too good to be true. We've been through such at time of it lately that to have something so seemingly wonderful happen seems oddly suspicious. I admit I am holding my breath until the last paper is signed and it's a done deal. Even though I know it's all just details that need to be handled, there is a part of me afraid to believe that it is really happening. So don't stop sending all the good mojo that you've been sending our way just yet. Keep it coming until we are in the clear for certain.

Assuming all goes as planned, come late August watch this space for pictures of our new home! Hooray!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

midsummer blessings to you sweet mama! I hope this house comes through for you.
I am so happy that A is working on a biodynamic farm- a dream come true for him. Village life in east sussex sounds heavenly to me. You know, the weather really isnt perfect anywhere :-)
we have massive winters here in VT but the summer almost makes one forget. We are having a midsummer fire and pork roast with some friends of ours...wishing you could be here. sending you love over the sea. More soon in an email- I promise!
greentaramama :-)