13 May 2009

Paris in Springtime

I've heard tale told of the beauty of Paris in Springtime. And now I have witnessed it for myself.


The Eiffel Tower viewed from The Trocadero Gardens. The epitome of Springtime in Paris.
IMGP5453

Viewing Paris from the Eiffel Tower
IMGP5433

At the Louvre - another place that was very accommodating to wheelchair users.
IMGP5532

I couldn't go to Paris and not go to my own personal Disney - The Fabric District!
IMGP5487

They were probably imported from The Netherlands, but who cares. They were pretty and I saw them in Paris!
IMGP5468

Notre Dame viewed from the Seine at dusk. That intense blue sky is how the picture came straight out of the camera. No back end enhancements. The sky at dusk is amazing for taking pictures.
IMGP5629

Anja begged and begged for a beret and when she finally got it she was so happy!
IMGP5599

More pictures in the flickr of course. Stay tuned for week 2 of our France holiday when we are went down Southeast of Lyon in the Rhone Alps region. If you think Paris is beautiful - you haven't seen anything yet!

No comments: