20 August 2005

Welcome to Domino's. How may I help you?

On Thursday I started my first part-time job at Domino's. They are not paying me a lot but it will bring some money home. Yesterday was my first experience with 4 drunken teenagers (18 or so) and 1 man. I could not understand a word. It's hard for me to understand English with a strong brit accent, just try when they are drunk. Nothing! I just did my best and smile. My Polish coworker did not understand a word because he's English is very poor (beginner).
In another note, I can't wait to start my course of Biodynamic Agriculture in Sept 5 at Emerson College. I received my schedule this week and I get to go to the Netherlands for a week (Nov 7) to learn how to drive a tractor. My teacher told me that the farm is near Amsterdam. Interesting.... I might check it out the coffee shops I mean the Cafe's... ehehee!!!!!
Well, I guess this is it for now and thank you for choosing Domino's today.

Cheers

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can I just say that I am so lucky to have a wonderful man who will do whatever it takes to take care of his family! I love you babe!