28 May 2005

So this is cool...

I just got back from a get-together of mamas that have met online. Zee German is very cool with me and by obsession with the internets. Have I told you how much I love him. Anyway... he went with me to meet with the mamas. I love a man who can chat with the girls. I love girls who can chat with a man. ;)

Makes me realize more that I have such strength and energy in my friends and even though I won't see them for a long time, they are with me. That holds true for us all. I hope that Dill and Chickadee-D can see at least a bit of that.


Oh - and nothing could be finer than what this weekend has in store... Tonight the Pixies with my girl Spicy-T. My sista. Tomorrow camping on Lopez Island in the San Juans with our favorite fiber muse.

I do love my life. That is so cool.

No comments: