20 May 2005

at last Zee German

Everyone in the family has written at least one post and I haven't... Well, get used to because I'm not the writer in the family. I will try to write more often but the problem I'll confront is the lack of time in the PC due to a family member using it. The family needs internet access 24/7 or someone could die. We can live without phone, cable even without TV or radio but if the internet is shut down --- CHAOS ---- So, I rather have them do all the typing while I ride my bike, or do something else.

Nowadays, I have been very stressed out because in no time 07/16 would be here. We need to sale a lot of stuff such as car, bikes, furniture, in other words a lot of CORROTOS (Stuff). So to start, tomorrow Sat 05/21 we are having a garage sale or moving sale to start getting rid off Corrotos.
Wish us luck!

Changing the topics, I will try to write in Spanish for those who are having some difficulties with the English language.

Cross you fingers, because I'm not sure when will be the next time I will write...

zee german (The Wife assigned me the zee german name because sometimes I'm grumpy)

No comments: