15 May 2005

So I guess we are moving.....

I don't know.......it all seems so surreal......right now it's not bothering me because something in my mind is telling me, " You're not moving. So fuggetaboutit." But I suppose we are.

My friends don't want me to move. Well, that's noit entirely true. They want me to go and have a good time and they want me to meet hot British guys and go clubbing and things like that. Things they can't do right now.
My friends say stuff like, "Dill, if I can't go, then you have to. And knowing you, in the next year, you'll have a hot French boyfriend who's uber nice and sweet and since he's French, he'll know how to french kiss very good."
Well. Ok. My friends are super awesome and all around cool to say stuff like that. hahahahaha.
Sooooo, I guess we're moving......ok. whatever.

No comments: