22 February 2006

Warming The House


HWP4
Originally uploaded by BeneathOurFeet.

It is cold outside, but our house is warm.

Our Housewarming party was a great success. Friends who have come together from all over the world and who's paths are crossing in Forest Row.

Germany,Holland,Namibia,Italy,Brazil,South Africa, America, Venezuela, France,Sweden, a few other places I am sure. Oh, and yes - a few from England. Though they were definately in the minority.

Axel will have to help me with putting names to faces in the pictures, however since our schedules are both so tight and busy I am not sure when that will be. So enjoy the pictures and welcome to our new home!

1 comment:

Val in the Rose Garden said...

Hey KT! I would like an update from you please. :) I have been looking for posts from you via sewing mamas and haven't found any (the search function doesn't work that well either. lol) So please update me with the lovely tale of your family.

I really missed you at the sewing expo.

Val