03 February 2006

Princess Suite


Anja Room1
Originally uploaded by BeneathOurFeet.

I finished Anja's room today. The final touch was hanging the painting of Anja that Dylan made last year. Perfect!

Anja is definately the spoiled one in the family right now. I think it is Dylan and Kiah's turn next. That should be fun! They have such different tastes and share a small room. The end results promise to be very unique I am sure - just like they are. Gotta love them.

For Anja's room I made a pillow case to match a blanket I made for her when she was a small baby. I barely remember that time. I saved some of the material for making a pillow some day. She has never really used her own bed until now so it is a perfect time for it.

The table under the loft is for her kitchen set too. The farm folds up and there is a space on the floor for it when she wants to bring out her stove, dishes, etc. and cook up a feast.

I am now working on getting Axel and my room nice. Nothing too elaborate for us right now, but nice.

Then onto Dylan and Kiah's domain!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice! ~Christine

Jo said...

Oh that is so cute! I can't wait to see the older two girls' room!

Anonymous said...

Funny, I recognize so much of that stuff but is about a million miles away now.

Anonymous said...

Hi Katie
It is so neet to see pictures.
I am sorry I have been really ill. I was in the hqspital almost all of Febuary.
I hope all is well with you all.
It would good if you could get Zee German to blog about school. I would like to know how he likes it.
Anja is still so cute.
I am happy that you had a great house warming.
I still have the doll. She will be at the top of my list to get her clothed.
My e-mail is earthbuider@yahoo.com I don't want to lose touch.
Great job on Anja's room.
Love
Karen