24 June 2005

Stress release!

Finally, after 3 weeks of negotiation we got Dylan and Kiah parental permission paper to travel out of the country signed. It has been a roller-coaster ride for me and Katie. Katie and I are looking forward to leave this matter behind us and start our new adventure in Forest Row. Don't get me wrong I'm still stress out but not like before... Last, I will let Katie write more about this matter soon. She is with Dylan and Kiah doing girlie stuff. Anja and I are going to OMSI and then to Pioneer mall for food and see a John Lennon work... It is FREE!!!

1 comment:

Tuesday said...

Hello -- Another mom-blogger, also connected to Anthroposophy. Do you mean Forest Row in East Grinstead, UK. To the large Steiner School there? (They are called Steiner Schools here BTW not Waldorfs) or to Emerson College?
Melissa